Hammer 50k is a hilly ultra road-race through the Balaton Uplands, to the North of Lake Balaton. Start and finish in Balatonszőlős. Program also includes half-marathon, 5k, 10k and 5x10k Team Relay. Finisher medals for all finishers; medals and prizes for 1-3 finishers of each age-group.
20 km on bicycle roads + 30 km on normal, low-traffic roads.
Date: September 7, 2019 (Saturday) – start: 10:00
Race Centre: Balatonszőlős, sports field
Orgenized by: Balatoni Helyi Értékek Egyesület
Event Director: Máté Baranyai
Categories and awards
– female under 35 (born on January 1, 1984 and later)
– female 35-50 (born between January 1, 1969 and January 1, 1984)
– female over 50 (born before January 1, 1969)
– male under 35 (born on January 1, 1984 and later)
– male 35-50 (born between January 1, 1969 and January 1, 1984)
– male over 50 (born before January 1, 1969)
– Every finisher receives a finisher medal
– 1st-3rd placed athletes of each category are awarded a medal and winner’s presents.
– Please, fill out the entry forms properly at http://www.rundevu.hu/race/details/260;
– Payments can be made by banking transfer or by credit card;
– Please, note that entries get valid only if the entry fee with the amount corresponding to the date of the payment (not the date of the entry-sheet completed!) arrives at organizers‘ bank-account.
– between March 1 and June 1: HUF 9,000 (approx. EUR 27.69)
– between June 2 and September 1: 10,900 HUF (approx. EUR 33.60)
on-site on September 2-3: 10,900 HUF (approx. EUR 33.60)*
* T-shirt and free lunch-ticket is not included
Entry fee includes the following services:
- – Individual technical t-shirts with runner’s name and bib-nr (for runners entering by September 1)
- – Lunch ticket (for runners entering by Septeber 1)
- – Bib number
- – Chip timing
- – Refreshment stations with Hammer hydratation
- – Cultural and children programs
- – First-aid assistance
Other info related to entries:
– No Athletes younger than 18 are accepted to participate at the Hammer 50k Ultra event!
In case of a banking transfer, please send the entry fee to:
– Beneficiary: Balatoni Helyi Értékek Egyesület
– Bank: OTP Bank, Hungary
– Account Number: 11748069-25510771-00000000
– Remark: PreVital Szoloskor [with indication of your name and the choosen distance]